This was one Patriotic Wedding Celebration that we will remember fondly for years to come!
Kevin & Emilee’s Patriotic Wedding Celebration took place in the Garden Atrium of the Ambassador Conference & Banquet Center in Erie, Pennsylvania. We were honored to provide the energetic young couple Top Wedding Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremonies and Dance floor lighting for their Fourth of July Weekend Wedding.
The Garden Atrium Room is open, spacious and gorgeous with its high glass paned ceiling. However, the odd shape of the room with a patio adjacent and the light streaming in from the glass ceiling does present challenges for any Disc Jockey to provide adequate lighting, sound and a streamline flow of events from Grand Entrance to the guests’ movement during the evening. In order to combat the shape of the room and the lighting our Lead Disc Jockey, Tom, and our Wedding Coordinator, Eve, did a walk-through of the room with the banquet manager several weeks before the wedding took place to get a feel for how the room would flow and where the best set up for our equipment would be. We were able to work out a plan with the manager that would create the best lighting and sound quality while also maintaining an open flow for the room.
We worked with the couple long before their wedding date using our online planning tools and guest music request links. The newlyweds were able to navigate through the custom created planning tools to provide us with pertinent information to make their wedding day a success. They told us about all their special moment songs and at what times they’d like to host each special moment. We met with them about 2 weeks before their wedding to go over every detail and create a timeline that we were then able to email out to their other wedding vendors, including Jennifer White from Acacia Studios, so all could work together as a team.
Kevin & Emilee also had a few unique elements for their wedding celebration that we worked alongside them to create. The couple surprised and delighted their guests by kicking off the Grand Entrance in style with the groom wearing his favorite hockey team jersey during their entrance. In fact, Kevin LOVES the New York Rangers so much that their cake was designed by a family friend to look just like the Stanley Cup! The couple leaned in to kiss the cake at the same moment before the traditional cutting.
Another sweet surprise was the bride’s bright red petticoat that she wore under her bridal gown. The guests got a little peak during the garter removal. Lastly, the couple wowed their guests with a gelato bar that was served in the lobby after dinner. The party rocked from beginning of cocktail hour until the Sparkler Send Off at 11:00 PM.
Erie Wedding Vendors and Professionals Involved:
Book Erie Wedding DJ Entertainment for Your Next Wedding
Call us at (814) 520-5141 or click here to find out about pricing and availability.
Erie DJ Entertainment™ & Erie Photo Booth™ by C Three Ent.
9064 Buffalo Road, North East, PA 16428 | www.ErieDJent.com
Erie DJ Entertainment Wedding Blogs:
See More Erie Weddings Here:
- Married at Midnight – New Years Eve Wedding
- Joyful Wedding in The Boston Store Erie, PA
- Full Wedding Planning & Photo Booth Rental Mercer, PA
- Winter Wonderland Wedding in Erie, PA
- Summer Wedding on Erie’s Bayfront
- Planning an Outdoor Wedding in Cambridge Springs, PA
- Wedding DJ & Planning Mercer County, PA
- Wedding Planner & DJ for Spring Wedding in Erie, PA
- Winter Firehall Wedding in Harborcreek, PA
- Perfect Venue on Erie’s Bayfront, Makes a Beautiful Wedding
Erie DJ Entertainment Event Blogs:
Check Out More DJs in Erie Events Here:
- Annual Firefighter Appreciation Dinner
- Saturday Night Madness at Penn State Behrend
- Lighting & Entertainment for Shriners Event in Erie, PA
Erie DJ Entertainment’s Services & Guides
Our Blog that Describes our Services and Planning Guides & Wedding Tips:
- Average Cost of a Wedding DJ in Erie, PA
- Uplighting – Lighting Makes it Better!
- Erie Djs? More than Just Music
- Wedding Planning Tips for Erie, PA
- How Much Does a Wedding Cost in Erie, PA?
- Wedding Receptions should they be Adult Only?
- Erie Wedding Photo Booth Trends for 2018
- Wedding Decor: Your Name In Lights!